In September 2008, PICC rented a facility and started operating Taha Musallah where five times daily prayers are taking place and currently there are two Jummah prayers where more than 300 are attending and even exceeding, so there is a consideration to begin third Jummah prayers as well. Following is a brief list of activities at the current facility:
499 Ray Lawson Blvd., Unit 28,
Brampton, ON., L6Y 4E6
Current Activities at Taha Musallah
- Opened Musallah in September 2008 with 5 years lease in Brampton.
- Currently over 100 students attending Quran Reading classes.
- Dedicated Lady Teacher for Educating girls.
- Quran Remembrance (Hifz) Classes.
- Daily 5 times Prayers with 2 Friday Prayers.
- Capacity of 150 people in prayer hall.
- Currently more than 300 people are praying on Fridays.
- Separate small place for sisters available occasionally.
- Working towards building the Masjid Ibrahim in Brampton.